Record of Employment:

A record of employment (R.O.E) will be issued electronically to Service Canada after you receive your last regular pay deposit. You may access your R.O.E online via your "My Service Canada Account". Should you require a hard copy, this must be requested directly from your Human Resources Representative. The HR Service contact list can be found at:

Record of Employment FAQs

Service Canada website:

HRIS / Pay Information

Employee Resources

Additional Resources



If you have an accommodation need for a planned meeting, please e-mail or call x21694 to make appropriate arrangements.